Vaillant aroTHERM 5, 8, 11 and 15kW
air to water heat pump
- Blue fin coated evaporator as standard
- Monobloc hermetically sealed air to water heat pump
- Can produce up to 63°C flow temperatures for hot water
- Ready for future European legislation
- 7 year parts and labour guarantee
The aroTHERM range of 5, 8, 11 and 15kW air to water heat pumps is a renewable technology range which generates heat for your home using energy from the outside air.
The aroTHERM heat pump system can help you to significantly save money on your fuel bills and reduce your carbon footprint by reducing your reliance on traditional fossil fuels for home heating, and instead harness energy from natural resources.
Unlike other air to water heat pump systems available on the market, the Vaillant aroTHERM comprises a number of individual components (including a heat pump unit, heat exchanger module, weather compensating controls and a choice of either a 6kW back up heater or buffer vessel). As a result, the system is suitable for a broad range of properties, and is also one of the most versatile air to water heat pump systems available on the market.
The system can be fitted into a home heating system with ease and minimal disruption, with the outdoor heat pump unit itself being compact enough to fit underneath a standard window, and being very quiet in operation.
The system provides an excellent solution for off gas properties using oil, LPG or storage heaters in particular, by accessing a sustainable energy source, protecting against fluctuating prices of fuel, and also eliminating the need for fuel storage at home.
What’s more, with a Quiet Mark award you can be assured knowing the aroTHERM is one of quietest heat pumps on the market!
Along with our range of aroTHERM air to water heat pumps, we are also introducing a hybrid system, making sure we offer one of the most comprehensive renewable heating systems in the UK market. Click here for more information.
Features & Benefits
The aroTHERM air to water heat pump has many welcoming benefits and demonstrates innovative heating technology:
- With 5, 8, 11 and 15kW models available, the aroTHERM range offers a solution for many types of property.
- Awarded Quiet Mark approval.
- To achieve optimum performance, a suitable home will already be well insulated and have a low heat loss. Your installer should carry out a full heat loss calculation taking into consideration the age and size of your property to determine which model is best suited to your home.
- Normally, changing to an air to water heat pump system requires an up to the radiators to maximise efficiency, and installation can take between 3-5 days.
- The aroTHERM heat pump comes with a 5 years part and labour guarantee as standard.
- Compact dimensions for flexible siting within a garden
- High efficient performance with a co-efficient performance (CoP) of 4.7 (meaning for every 1kW of electrical energy used 4.7kW of heat energy are generated) (measured at air 7 degrees and water 35 degrees)
- Advance inverter driven compressor ensures even more efficient operation all year round
- MCS accredited system and potentially eligible for funding
- Weather compensating controls included as standard